Updated March 18, 2020, 14:12 C.E.T
My and my client’s health is a top priority for me. After thoroughly evaluating all currently available information on the coronavirus, I have decided to suspend offering my services for the clients coming or residing in certain countries and areas. Initially providing services has been suspended until the epidemic will stabilize. I will continuously monitor the situation of the coronavirus.
Clients arriving or residing in the following countries/areas are suspended to request services from me:
- Mainland China
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
Also, traveling to these countries will not be possible during the suspension period. I thank you for your understanding, and I apologize for any inconvenience.
Will other clients be affected by the suspension?
Clients who were not traveling or residing in the countries mentioned above, starting from January 28th, are not subject to the service suspension. All other clients will remain unaffected and can request services as normal. I strongly encourage to wash hands frequently, prevent any contact with the people experiencing illnesses such as cough, or contact with people who are sneezing. Prevent eating poorly cooked meat and dairy products.
If you do not feel, please do not book me. Instead, postpone our date and seek immediate help from your doctor. Any cancellations for medical reasons are reasonable and will not be treated as fraud cancellation. Clients are required now to wash their hands beginning of our appointment, to prevent spreading potential diseases.
UPDATE AS OF MARCH 10, 2020: Any reservation (or upcoming reservation) prepayments affected to the countries mentioned in this post will be held and deposited to the next booking and will not be refunded. Payments will be refunded only to clients who are diagnosed for positive as of COVID-19 with the proof of evidence, or in the event of any circumstances indicated in the extraordinary cancellation policy. Terms for all other bookings will remain unaffected unless there will be corresponding updates in this article.
UPDATE AS OF MARCH 18, 2020: As the COVID-19 has a significant impact to our lives today and has brought many changes in our everyday routine, including the way how I offer my services and taking the bookings, I would like to make a personal approach today, to explain everything you should know regarding me and my escort job.
March 15th, 2020 (Berlin, Germany): An official statement regarding COVID-19
Dear clients, potential bookers, fans, website visitors, and friends
COVID-19 concerns are globally growing, causing massive travel bans and strict measures taken by the governments. Following the instructions from WHO (World Health Organization), general tips from the sex-work orientated associations, I have decided to take additional steps to protect me and my clients. These steps are adjusted to the current situation regarding COVID-19. I have decided accordingly to make temporary changes in my service terms that are effective immediately, as of the following.
Following actions and measures are effective:
- Ban all client trips to outside Germany, including trips with the client.
- Suspending service for the clients arrived within 14-days or arriving from the following countries: Mainland China, South Korea, Italy, Iran, Japan, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- Establish an additional booking discount for the returning clients as of following: Gold clients -30%, Silver clients -20%, Frequent clients -10%, Regular clients 0% if total booking discount (including other possible discounts) does not increase half of the total booking price (50%).
- Require my clients to wash hands at least 20 seconds with the warm water before requesting body contact.
- Require my clients to wash mouth with the hygienical mouthwash before requesting services related to kissing
- Avoid going to the places that are taking place with more than 100 attendances
- Withdraw immediately providing services for the clients who are experiencing the following symptoms: cough.
These actions and measures are initially valid until May 1, 2020. Keeping in the track of the latest updates on my website yourtwinklover.de is the best way to find the current information and availability of my services. As of today, my health is in good condition. I keep monitoring the currently available information about COVID-19 and do whatever I can to keep myself safe. The way how I do this is to void any public events, private trips, and avoid meeting the clients with the illness-like symptoms. In short, I do the best as possible, reducing any risks.
I have gathered all the available information from the trusted websites on how to protect and reduce the risks for health (particularly risks posed to sex workers). As of that fact, I ask strictly to follow any guidelines provided by me during the reservation. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Open in .pdf file: https://yourtwinklover.de/media/2020/03/Official-Statement-COVID-19.pdf
What is coronavirus?
According to public information, the first infected people were related to the Wuhan live animal and seafood market, but the exact source of the infection is not yet known. The virus spreads from person to person through a drop infection. The incubation period of the virus is about 2-14 days, with an average of 5 days. It is not yet known precisely how effectively the virus will spread and what the infectious period is. Transmission of the disease from asymptomatic individuals has been observed on a case-by-case basis. Still, according to the Chinese authorities, this possibility is unlikely and does not significantly affect the risk assessment. Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that have been found in both humans and animals, which usually cause mild airway inflammation. More serious cases have previously been caused by SARS and MERS coronaviruses. The SARS-CoV-2 virus is genetically similar to the SARS coronavirus.
Where can I find more information?
Links to other news regarding to Coronavirus:
- What is coronavirus and what should I do if I have symptoms? https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/27/what-is-coronavirus-symptoms-wuhan-china-pandemic-spread-covid-19
- Coronavirus in Germany – what you need to know: https://www.thelocal.de/20200128/coronavirus-case-in-germany-what-you-need-to-know
- Interactive global coronavirus map: https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6