Berlin, Germany: Updated on April 3, 2020. My physical services are temporarily suspended.
It is with sincere regret to announce that my physical services will be suspended until further notice between midnight on Friday and Saturday at 00:00 in C.E.T.
I apologize for all my clients and potential clients who were intended to meet me and looked forward to our date. The decision to suspend physical services has not come easy. Still, I hope you understand that in this situation, it is the best decision to reduce as many risks as possible posed to me and my client’s health. It has always been my great responsibility to keep my services as less risky as possible and maintain excellent standards. My top priority is to offer the services the best way I can and ensure that clients come and go home after our date, being happy, and safe. I ask your understanding sincerely as providing physical services cannot be safe right now.
My services will be suspended on Saturday midnight until further notice. Since the current situation of COVID-19 is uncertain, I cannot give any promises when it ends. So my clients should be aware that after suspension, they may not see me for 2-3 months or even longer, depending on the situation and current development of the crisis.
Changes on the night of April 4 and before
- Meetings cannot be scheduled after 23:59 on April 3. The last meeting can take place until midnight on April 4. After April 3, I stop meeting clients.
- All my client statuses, except regular clients, will be held until the suspension is reinstated. In other words, you will not lose your client status because you cannot book me during the suspension. For example, if your status is set to expire without further bookings on May 13 and suspension lasts, for instance, till July 10. In this case, without bookings from July 10, your status would expire on August 13 instead of May 13.
- During the suspension, I do not take any bookings, all current bookings will get canceled, no matter when they are scheduled if they are scheduled after April 3. As we are currently uncertain of the development of the crisis, I can predict when it will be again possible to make it happen. My ads will remain active, but I do not take bookings.
- After midnight between April 3 and 4, all current client discounts and limits, as announced in my official statement as well as in my post, will expire.
- While I do not offer physical services and make new bookings, I have restricted the ability to signup the user account on my website. It is mainly because I am unable to offer my services, and there is no point in giving free access to my nude content. Signups are disabled until the suspension is reinstated. All current signups that are pending approval will also be canceled.
- The last booking request can be placed on Friday by 22 o’clock latest, scheduled for 23 o’clock for a maximum of one hour (until the suspension is starting).
- After April 3, existing users cannot log on with their accounts (except the user with the administration role). However, your account will not get deleted. After the suspension, you may log on with the same email and password that you have done before. Just make sure that you will take all the information available on my client’s page before April 4, as you will not be able to log on after 03.04!
As of today, on March 31, I have already started with the deactivation process. Beginning in this afternoon (on March 31), I have stopped taking new bookings on my online webform and deactivated the new account signups. A new booking request is not allowed via the web form, but you may still schedule a reservation via email or WhatsApp. You can only book me before April 4.
Why do I limit the account access on my website?
The reason is that my website is running with the functionalities, which gives the ability for logged in users to show their booking information and keep track of other things. All these features are running on my website by the third-party automation service, which costs me money. Since I do not have escort income as such after disabling escort services, it makes no sense to keep running them and cause me avoidable costs that can be cut off. Although those user accounts are in my control (not in control of third party services), some features on my website depend on third-party services and automation processes. Without running them, some functions may not work well after deactivation. Therefore it makes no sense to provide already registered users access to their account (even if they have no bookings on file). From my perspective, to cut any expenses helps me to save more money, which I can use for food, or for any necessary payments.
After April 3, you can still access my website. But you cannot use the account and member features (as mentioned before). You can yet read my news and subscribe to my newsletters, see my pricing, rules, and all information that is available for the public. All other functionalities are during the suspension, disabled.
My future during COVID-19
It is definitely a difficult time for everyone. It is time to be united and fight against that invisible enemy. There is a lot of things to look back and think after I stop taking clients. Some people may wonder what I do after suspending my escort services? There are two things I plan to do.
Moving my services online: The first thing is for sure, that I keep providing online services. So all my services are moving online. I offer webcam shows as well as continue running my OnlyFans account where subscribers can enjoy unlimited videos and photos, as low as for only 7 Euros per month. That contribution goes to my in must living expenses that help me to survive the hardships we face right now. More information about the services I am going to use during the suspension, I will announce on Saturday, April 4, in my news.
Fighting against coronavirus and helping others:
On the other hand, the time after I stop meeting clients is the time to think, look back, and value the blessings that I have in my life. And to think about now and the future.
My health is a top priority for me. I have always taken it with great responsibility. However, this time is a difficult time for many. Especially for those who are today in the hospital, dealing and fighting against the virus. I am willing to risk my health and help voluntarily those who are working today hard to save many lives in Berlin. After I don’t meet clients, I will start to discuss with hospitals and medical centers to seek and find opportunities for helping employees in any possible way. Of course, it will be done with the responsibility, ensuring that while I help, I am safe to others.