Protect your money now, and enjoy a risk-free booking experience. You'll get up to 100% money back if there will be any issues. Choose which option suits you best.
To see if your reservation is eligible to apply for the insurance, click to the manage reservation link (sent to you by email during the booking confirmation).
Everything you need to secure your booking and its payment.
- You get back 50% of the prepayment for the first night when your my travel or your travel delay exceeds half of the first overnight (valid as for transportation by train, bus, ferry as well as for car);
- You get back 100% of the prepayment for the first night if your trip or my trip is canceled and you or me arriving the next day (valid as for transportation by train, bus, ferry as well as for car);
- You do not pay anything extra if I am together with you on a trip and there will be no possibility to return back to home due to the reason or reasons that are not affected by us (such as government-established border restrictions, travel bans, transportation cancellations, climate catastrophes, etc.) and requires to overstaying the time. If there will be no other alternatives to get home, you do not have have to pay for the extra time that we are together;
- You can keep your discounts, rewards, and special promotions in the event of postponing your reservation maximum for two times or for cancellation maximum for one time.
Only for 100€ (one-time payment, paid per booking. free for my Gold clients)
Complete protection for your booking payment. Everything in essential, plus
- You get back 100% of the total prepayment if you cancel our appointment for any reason till one hour before departure.
- You get back 50% of the money you paid to the airline if the free cancellation by the airline is not possible.
- You get back 100% of the money if, for any reason, I am not as you expected. Plus a full refund for your flight tickets. On top of that, you pay nothing for travel time.
- You get back 100% of the money you paid for legal fees (i.e travel insurance, visa application and processing fees, etc.) if applicable.
Only for 250€ (one-time payment, paid per booking)
- Normally you get no refund for the first night when my flight delay exceeds half of the overnight because it's not either my fault, but I have reserved the time for you while other clients were not able to book me.
- Normally you get back 50% of the prepayment for the first night if my flight is canceled, and it arrives the next day because you have already booked my time that I have used to come to you: Note that flight cancellations are not my fault (unless my failure causes them). But you can get back half to make business fair both for us if you don't have insurance.
- Normally you must pay for my time even if there will be no possibilities to get back home due to the situation that is not under our control. Understanding that it takes away my valuable time, I charge for that, according to the current day rate or reservation term.
- Normally any discounts offered personally to the client will lose its validity on any discounted booking changes and cancellations made by the client (my general rules and terms).
- Normally you get no refund if you cancel your appointment after cancellation deadline (which in longer bookings starting from 48 hours before reservation).
- Normally you get no money back from the trip costs if you cancel your trip. You can seek help from an airline company if you need a refund.
- Normally you get back nothing from your first night, and for the rest of the booking, you pay half of the cost if for any reason I am not as you expected. Plus you get no refund for your flight tickets, and if applicable, you also pay for my travel time.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking insurance is NOT travel insurance, and it is not a replacement or equivalence to travel insurance. Booking insurance is an optional extension to enhance and secure your money for your booking. You may still be required to purchase travel insurance for me and optionally for yourself, regardless if you have booking insurance or not.
- You are eligible to apply for the booking insurance if you have an OUTCALL booking outside my hometown Berlin for at least two nights, and you have paid any of the trip costs.
- Booking insurance is not refundable once it is paid (except if booking cancellation is requested by me).
- Booking insurance will be valid once the money arrives in my bank account within the time given as a deadline, but no later than the allowance of the cancellation period.
- You will receive a separate email if you are eligible for the booking insurance.
- You will not get intimate service during any overstayed free time. Particularly, if there is an issue with getting back home. Booking insurance releases you to pay for the overstayed time, but not giving you any intimated service during that time. You can optionally pay more for that if you want.
- All refunds from the booking insurance will be issued to your bank account within 14 calendar days.
- Refunds are subject only to the payments that have made before reservation.
- Any refunds will be issued only to the same bank, which was used for the payment. If you used several different payment methods, the return would be issued to the bank, which you used to make the first payment.
- Refunds will not be issued by cash.
- All other terms on my Rules page will remain unaffected.